weight over practicality
# # Forum FAQ
[/[Printable Version]\]

Caravan Facts -> Caravan Chat

#:  weight over practicality Author: missbusybusy PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:14 pm
    —
Hi All

due to its weight is a caravan mover more beneficial than not ? as we have been to the weigh bridge and need to shed some weight !

your opinions

thank you
carol

#:   Author: Fatles PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:01 pm
    —
If you are fit enough to push it, then no you don't need one. I have one as we can't push ours, and some pitches we have been on the mover saved us a lot of messing about.
I have had mine for 7 1/2 years and it is still going strong. When it pacts in I will replace it. I have a Powrtouch.

Les

#:   Author: ocsidLocation: Hampshire PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:22 am
    —
If I faced that decision I would be seeking every other way to shed weight before the mover was removed.
We simply can't at home manhandle the van or have room to move it with the car. Previous vans we handled with a Mr Shifta where the weight is not added to the van's mass. However the weight of the present van is too heavy for the Shifta to brake its movement on wet ground.

#:   Author: topdog14Location: Wales PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:01 pm
    —
We have a motor mover fitted to our van.We had it fitted due to the fact that our van is quite heavy and due to us not getting any younger,and the van having to go up an incline to get it into our storage area.It has saved our backs and a few arguments. Don't think we could be without it now.

Topdog.

Caravan Facts -> Caravan Chat

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1